Flipkart Search Bar

Flipkart.com

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Remove scratches from CDs and DVDs

I had heard of toothpaste, which was the first remedy I tried. But I found other methods, too. Below are the results of my exploration, complete with my own experience with the remedy. Remember, I can't guarantee results. If your scratches are very deep you're probably out of luck. But if a few scratches are giving you some skipping or the CD/DVD is unreadable, this may save you a trip to your local Best Buy.

Note: NEVER clean any CD or DVD in a circular motion. Always clean in straight lines from the center of the disc outwards. Otherwise, you'll just make things even worse.


Toothpaste.
I had heard about this one, but I never really knew what to do. Here are a few of the videos I found on the subject.



Remove Scratches From Anything Using Toothpaste - video powered by Metacafe

No comments :

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About